HOW IT WORKS
How it works
Park and Ride!
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Our convenient location, at the entrance to the Red Sands Riding area, makes renting an ATV super easy. RENT AN ATV OFF-ROAD ADVENTURES offers several exciting ATV / Quad rental tour packages. Our tours are family friendly and designed to be safe, fun and exciting for everyone!
However, if you're an adrenaline junky and are looking to whip around corners, shred up the dunes, and roost your friends, our tours aren't for you. We want our customers to have an awesome time, but safety is our number one priority and we won't tolerate unsafe riding behavior. While on a tour, riding speeds are continuously adjusted to accommodate trail conditions and slower riders. On average, based upon experience levels and conditions, speeds will vary between 10 mph to upwards of 30 mph on longer stretches of trails.
For current rates, please click on the link above to go to our “RATES” page.
Minimum Rental Requirements
• Primary Renter must be at least 18 years old
• A valid state-issued Driver’s License and Credit Card or Debit Card are required to rent. The payment card must match the name on the Driver’s License. The cardholder must be present to rent.
• All Renters / Riders must sign and agree to all the terms and conditions of our rental agreement. A legal Parent / Guardian must sign for Riders / Passengers under the age of 18.
• All Riders must follow the terms and conditions specified in the Rental Agreement. Helmets and eye protection must be worn at all times, while operating our ATV/UTV's or riding as a passenger on a Twin-Seat ATV/UTV.
• All riders must be at least 16 years of age, with a valid ID, in order to operate our ATV’s. Riders under the age of 18, cannot ride without parental supervision. ATV's and UTV's designed to carry passengers, can accomodate passengers as young as 5 years of age.
• Riding an ATV or UTV can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or death. For your safety, If you are intoxicated, under the influence of a controlled substance, are pregnant or have a medical condition that will prevent you from safely operating our equipment, you will not be permitted to ride on our ATV's or UTV's.
• We reserve the right to deny the rental of our equipment if your weight or combination of your weight and your passengers weight, exceeds the manufacturers recommended weight limitations.
• Riding with a passenger is ONLY permitted on authorized ATV’s and UTV's equipped to carry passengers. In Texas, It is unlawful to ride doubles on an ATV designed for single passenger operation ONLY.
When planning a trip to RENT AN ATV OFF-ROAD ADVENTURES we highly recommend wearing appropriate riding attire. Keep in mind that ATV / Quad engines radiate tremendous heat that can quickly become unpleasant against bare skin. Wearing shorts, skirts, dresses, sandals, or other attire that exposes your skin to the elements is NOT advisable.
Additionally, while riding in the desert you may encounter sharp brush or other obstacles along the trail. At minimum, long sleeved tops, rugged jeans, and over-the-ankle style boots / shoes are highly recommended.
Basic safety equipment, such as your helmet and goggles, are provided free of charge with every rental. For your convenience, we also sell riding gloves, sun block, riding jerseys, water bottles, snacks, and many other items you may want to have with you while on your tour.
How to Schedule Your Rental
Although not required, reservations are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, especially during weekends and holidays. Don't run the risk of showing up and being told that we are sold out. You can easily reserve online right now by clicking on the button at the top of this page. You can also call (915) 855-4288 to make a reservation during our normal business hours. Reservations now require that you pre-pay for your rental slot. Reservations can be re-scheduled by contacting us by phone at least 72-hours prior to your scheduled rental appointment. You must arrive at least 45-minutes prior to your scheduled deaprture time for paperwork and training. You must complete all your paperwork and training by the beginning of your scheduled departure time. If you do not arrive early, you will spend your rental time on paperwork and training, instead of riding on the trails. You will not be compensated for loss of time.
If you miss your scheduled departure time, or arrive 20 or more minutes late, you agree to forfeit your slot. You will not be refunded, re-scheduled or compensated in any way. Cancellations are not permitted, even in instances of inclement weather. So, please make sure that you check the weather before you book and show up 45 minutes before your appointment. We apologize in advance, but there are no exceptions to this rule. A late rental party can create a domino effect that can significantly throw off our entire schedule for the day.
PLEASE NOTE: We do our best to fulfill every reservation, but unfortunately we cannot absolutely GUARANTEE a reservation. Mechanical malfunctions, rental accidents and other unforeseen events sometimes cause a reserved ATV to be removed from our rental line. These kind of unforeseen events can occur at any time, before you arrive. You will not be held responsible if management is forced to cancel your appointment. In this instance, you will either have the option to re-schedule or be refunded completely.
VIEW FULL WEBSITE